How to Participate in Live Stream of Noon Conference/Grand Rounds
Login to the Zoom live stream using this link or the room access code: 4440548341
(You can use a web browser or mobile device app: search Zoom)
- Comment “(Your Name) Present” in the ZOOM CHAT WINDOW (not whatsapp) to get credit for attendance
- Please make sure your microphone is muted. This is very disruptive to viewers otherwise
How to Participate in a Virtual Morning Report
To get credit for attendance, each person must post at least ONE well composed comment.
(One word answers don't count!)
- Information about the patient case will be posted to a website so participants can review information (to minimize scrolling back)
- There will be a 3 minute “Freeze” on responses after the information is posted – this is to allow everyone to read the info fully and reply with a complete and thoughtful response. (Explain WHY you want a diagnostic test, or what diagnosis a specific history/exam finding would indicate).
- Participants who repeatedly respond with non-salient responses will be warned and asked to stop.
- (Please remember to adhere to normal format: History, then Exam, THEN LABS/IMAGING)